We believe that Waterbrook Women of Destiny is a freight train, filled by the power of the Holy Spirit to overtake darkness through the Word of God (Colossians 1:13-14)
Waterbrook Women of Destiny exists
- To reach women with the love of Jesus Christ, connect them to other community believers and unbelievers and build Godly relationships with each other.
- To provide opportunity for women through all seasons of life by utilizing a variety of activities, small groups ministries and conferences that meet their needs and interests.
- To teach the true biblical basics of womanhood (Genesis 2:18, 21-25).
We are committed to
1. the truth that our personal relationships with Jesus Christ is the source of the character and we desire to live by (John 6:48 2 Timothy 1:1):-
- Integrity and dignity (Titus 2:7)
- Wisdom, understanding and knowledge (1 kings 4:30)
- Humility and submission( 1 Peter 2:13-25)
2. to seeing women restored, equipped and empowered to reach their God-given destiny (Matthew 11:28) through recognising that:-
- restoration begins with salvation through Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-22)
- equipping comes through caring, open relationships that foster healing.
- empowerment comes through understanding your values, purpose and destiny in God. We will be committed to enabling and encouraging women to develop and use their gifts and abilities to further the Kingdom of God.
3. Prayer ((Acts 6:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:17) is the primary importance which binds women through maintaining and strengthening prayer chains by encouraging:-
- women to commit to personal pray for our families, neighbours, co-workers, community and nation.
- and practising regular corporate prayers
4. Waterbrook Women of Destiny will reach out to married women, widows, single women, single mothers and young women.